Friday, March 9, 2012

Every day I', shufllin!!!! For the other runners out there

A friend said to me " enjoy the training, the race will be over too fast". Thanks for the great advice.... A new way to look at RUNNING.  
 Here are a few photos from my 27 km trail race.
Pretty happy...huh...Haven't started yet.....
Not the biggest run I have ever done but pretty cool to have your neighbors cheer you on!
Can't complain about the view!
It is ok to slow down some times
C'est beau!
Still smiling and almost finished
EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN  .... and I wasn't last...fifth last but not last!
PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONITE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
I REALLY HAD THE MOVES DOWN BY THE END...SHUFFLING
Merci Madame Balai!

KEEP ON SHUFFLIN ......and look around.......even stop.....
.THE FINISH ISN'T ALWAYS THE GOAL
MERCI TAGYN ;)

1 comment:

Hope you are all enjoying the posts! Send us a message