Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Look Again

It is so easy to forget how beautiful a place is when you have been there a while. I am afraid we are guilty of this crime.

When I said the number of days left out loud it kind of shocked me into reality.... 46 days left.... I need to do all the things I love about france and fast...

Yesterday I went for a run on the coutach, a hill near our house, in the winter it was beautiful because it was stark with all the vines not having leaves. Now it is almost wild with growth...and full of les papillons ( butterflies). So the girls and I took a petite randonnée. The sun was shining, a whopping 33 degrees and les papillons didn't disappoint. Now we are home for some fun in the pool.

I am going to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you are all enjoying the posts! Send us a message